Monday, May 21, 2007
"ring.." its 6.30am oO"
school time again.. so I did the usual.. brush my teeth.. bathe.. AND DASHED OUT OF THE HSE..
When I arrived in school.. there were nobody at the parade square.. oO"
But soon.. SL came.. ==" soo.. we went off to the canteen.. wif wc.. =) heh..
woots.. the cool thing is.. when we were gone for 5-7mins.. and came back.. the wind was blowing very strongly.. and the sky turn dark.. wheeee.. air con temperature.. =="
uhh.. soo.. its obvious rite? we went back to the classrm.. hee..
TO MY HORROR, THERE WERE PPL.. O___________O
ohh.. k.. thats dumb.. .____.
Anyway, hee.. tok tok wif a couple of people.. den.. silent reading..
grr.. and I cant stand MS KONG!
Split ur tables.. now having a chinese test.. CANNOT TALK
OHH PUH-LEASE.. MS KONG.. ITS NOT A TEST.. ITS A CHINESE PRACTICE.. =="
(As confirm by ms ong.. ==")
Then, a maths lessoN! and CHEM!.. boring man.. except for a maths.. ><" Haiz.. soo.. ring again.. den.. its recess.. exactly 10.30am.. I followed teresa and cat as per-usual.. hee.. but this time.. jessvir and weichan also came along yar? =/ Hmm.. off to the toilet and to the canteen.. soo.. we order our food etc. but.. then something upset me.. =( maybe I wun talk bout it.. *confidential* Anyways, I was basically depressed the whole eating period.. till the last minute.. I suddenly was touched.. =D Wun say why too.. yeapp.. jus touched by someone.. err hmm.. XD Soo.. den its humanities.. GRR.. mrs fong return us the ss midyr papers.. I saw the results earlier on.. soo I wasnt reallie very traumatized.. =P then.. I WAS PURE DUMB.. and i'll always rmb it.. huimin.. rawrr..! Cos earlier on.. I was making fun of her.. ehh.. A1 student and so on.. den.. she held sihui's paper.. and showed me 20/25 THEN i said.. WAA SHOW OFF!! Becos of my stupidity.. I mistaken sihui's grade for hhm grade's.. U EVIL! TRICK ME HAR?!?! ... zzz.. ohh.. wells.. uhh.. then its physics.. very "interesting" lesson.. I almost doze off man.. .___. DC circuits.. dotss.. den its A MATHS agaiN! ==" soo.. yeapp.. becos of the upcoming O LVL!! there's chinese xtra lessons.. Didnt went down to eat.. nor.. went to techview.. dont wanna be stuck in between 2 groups.. =/ I think the above statement.. onli those hu noe me well.. will get it.. ><"
Err.. soo chinese lesson.. ms ong was late.. and i continued the 作文!
okiee.. this reallie suck! WHY DO I SUCK IN CHINESE!! WHY!! WHY!!
Everybody do finish.. except the pathetic ME.. wthh..
soo.. I was asked to complete it and hand in tmr.. =___="
xtra load of homework.. 1 word.. "SIAN"
heh.. soo after that.. sh,me,hhm went to ttn.. uhh.. huh..
on our way there.. I BOUGHT "ANYTHING"!! (its a new drink for your information)
wow.. and it cost $1.10.. woahh.. and wad I heard from hhm is bloody cool..
u open it.. AND IT CAN BE ANY DRINKS.. WOAHHH!! Think Im over-reacting.. dots.. blehh=P
SOo.. came back from ttn.. and now Im here..
Need to post early.. cos.. my dad forbeits me to use the computer..
and now.. Im secretly using.. muahahhaaa..
ohh wells..
AND SUMMORE REMINDER TO ANG JIN TING..
6 MORE DAYS LEFT.. excluding today.. WAKE UP!!!!!!!
*586477522596* = no one will understand.. yeahh! ;)
6:33 PM