Sunday, May 20, 2007
Hmms.. I woke up at 12pm..
Which is very unusual.. cause I dun normally wake up so late..
Anyways.. the first thing I did was scrambled thru the fridge for FOOD.. whahahaa..
Ate my branch with the tv on..
Watch a 3hr45min hong kong serial marathoN! yippey!
Oyeahh.. here's the dumb part..
While watching.. I saw alot of profound vocabulary in the subtitles..
Hee.. and I immediately went to the room to get A NOTE BOOK!
FOR WHAT?! yess.. to write down the vocab and check it out in the dictionary.. oO"
Ahh... so should I shared what I've found? Hmms.. I'll say thats A YES! heres goes..
-elusive
-intuitive
-apprehensive
-deployed
-elite
-pursuit
-debut
-fluke
-annihilating
-morsel
-heinous
-menial
-sceptical
-condemn
-zealous
-astute
-calamity
-gratifying
-implicit
-dumbfounded
-digress
-secular
-fraternity
-miasma
-allay
-chivalry
-bountiful
-fumble
-stride
Hee.. Alrights.. the best part is.. IF U DUNNOE WHAT IT MEANS.. go check up the dictionary duddeess.. blehh =P
Well.. to some of you, this is bloody chicken feet.. BUT hu cares! I LEARNT NEW WORDS!!
0kie dokis.. back to the main point..
After that.. I lied on the sofa.. and stare at the ceiling..
okie..after 15 mins.. I got reallie bored..
AND.. I SAW MY MAID..
I went to her..
and help her make freshly-made soya bean.. yummy..
By then its around 5++
soo.. chiong arhh COMPUTER TIME!!
waaaahh.. den.. 8pm left the hse for dinner at potong pasir..
Err.. before that.. my dad went to pick my DEAR sis.. from the guitar concert..
Woohoo.. and my sis came back saying..
HEY I jus now went to woodbridge hospital for CIP!
AND U NOE WAD?
this woman said.. to her when she went..
AM I beautiful?
den.. she held my sisters hand..
and said.. you look beautiful.. LOL o__O?
ANd my sis added on saying.. while drawing with the @__@ ppl..
One elderly woman drew a bear.. WITH PRIVATE PARTS..
I WAS SCEPTIC!! LOL.. insanity..
Ohh.. ohh..and.. the woman that said.. AM I BEAUTIFUL..
She told one of my sis frens.. ( weiling )
HEy.. Can you help me draw eyelashes?
WL said.. err.. where? on the paper?
and.. the woman replied .. err.. noo.. on me..
draw eyelashes ON ME!! (err..hmm.. using crayons summore)
Soo.. WL had no choice harr.. soo.. she fake drew it on her..
and.. the woman said..
AM I EVEN BEAUTIFUL?
WOw.. when I heard this.. I laughed like ...
But.. We cant jus laugh over this matter..
The thing is..
I pity this people..
Their mentally unsound and.. have to stay there for basically the rest of their lifes.
They lost then senses and emotions..
they cant tink like normal human beings..
Haizz... soo.. seriously.. treasure what you have now..
Well.. soo.. My family and I went back home at 10pm..
I tot.. Hmm.. ooooo.. there's a stack of paper on the table..
AND ITS MY DAD's Flyers indicating the moval of his new office.. yeahh..
soo.. I decided.. to put them in envelopes and so on..
Did it for 1hr++ and finally DONE WITH IT! yeahH!
Den.. I on the computer again.. and continue editing this blog on mine.. =="
Well.. Im glad its done and over with.. heh..
Alrights, time to end! AND SLEEP! yawn!! 2.56am.. woots!
LATER DURING THE DAY..
ITS A MATHS TIME! homework..
I LOVE CHINESE.. I LOVE HOMEWORK!! BE OPTIMISTIC..
ohh..k.. Im getting nuts.. might be due to tiredness.. crapps.. ><"
Nites all! =D
2:35 AM