<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6391902306085656602?origin\x3dhttp://stylish-amateur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Hee.. as per-usual.. woke up at 11.50am..
cos.. I slept at 3.05am yesterday.. or shld I say slept early in the morning.. hahas..
Ohh..k.. then.. I woke up.. went to the dinner rm..
AND .. I SAW..( WANTON NOODLES AND FILLET-O-FISH ) X2
Yeahh.. weird har? 2 types of food.. and 2 quantity..
ahh wells.. it aint for me either.. =="
1 packet for me.. and the other for my ERR HMM.. "kind" sis..

Soo.. I did what I do the day b4..
Eat infront of the television.. yeapps..
and watch another 3hr45min HK show MARTHON!! yeahh BABEH.. yeahh yeahH!!
This time.. I didnt wrote any vocab.. cant be bothered..
After watching.. I did A MATHS!
I done all.. but.. didnt quite finish it..
3 questions left undone.. Im dumb thats why.. cant manage to solve it.. blehh =P

After.. doing a maths.. I slack again.. woohoo!
denn.. my mom came back from the temple..
and the first thing she said was..
HEY GO STUDY LARHH.. wasting ur life here..
I was like.. err.. wad the ($*(@*$ IM TIRED!! rawrr.. i wanna rest!!

Anyway.. AS A "guai" daughter.. after attending the err.. hmm.. adam khoo's course..
I reallie went to read the chinese newspaper.. dotss.. =______=
and my mother.. was kinda irritating.. NO OFFENCE MAMA!! T__T
She kept saying.. AIYO not like that study chinese de.. Go write the vocab.. in a sentence.. then you will know the structure when writing essays..
THEN I TOLD HER.. MA!! grr.. I am differentiating the chinese words..
Not where to use it.. blahh blahh.. =="
Soo.. my mom cant be bothered.. and she went to sleep..

Then she woke up again.. and made.. fishballs!
Seriously, those are the best I've ever tasted..
Original.. use fresh yellow tail fish.. and SLAM IT ON THE trough..
To be it extra bouncy..

Then my mom went to cook it.. and make yong tau foo!
Of course.. yong tau foo wouldnt be nice WITHOUT STEAMBOAT!! uhh.. huhh.. =D
Soo.. yeahh.. steamboat for dinner.. ingredients include meatball.. fishball.. kwau.. and the usual stuff..
Oyeahh. and while eating.. my dad said.. next week go the new office opening arr?
then I SAID.. HUH!? so fast renovate?? COOL! I CANT WAIT FOR THAT DAY! yay!!
The bad thing is.. I NEED TO take pictures.. Im the NEW PHOTOGRAPHER of all TIME! Haiz.. and need to entertain people by saying hellO! thanks for coming and so on.. .______.
Im those that has no confident.. oO"
ask me to entertain ppl.. ==" I'll definitely suck in it..

Giishh.. soo after eating.. I came to the rm..
and.. do wad I normally do.. USE THE COMPUTER! heh..!

0kie dokis.. time to end off.. ><"
tmr still need to attend sch.. ahh.. wells.. =/

I LOVE SCHOOL! AND REMINDER TO ANG JIN TING.. WAKE UP U IDIOT! 8 MORE DAYS TO CHINESE O LEVELS! zzz..

9:42 PM


ME


Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:

Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person

oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way

tagboard


'Clickables'


CLASS 4D
`AMANDA
`SIHUI
`LUQMAN
`SHULING
`VIVIEN
`KAREN
`RYAN
`HUIMIN
`WEICHAN

1S24
`AARON
`BERNICE
`BRIANA
`GREGORY
`GWYNNA
`HAZEL
`MAX
`LI AN
`MICHELLE
`MARCUS
`MAXIMILIAN
`VERA
`WEITONG
`XUE ER

`GILES
`YUZHEN

FRIENDSTER PROFILE
FACEBOOK PROFILE
CLASS 4D FORUM
1S24

Now Playing


A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta

Archives

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
endimion