Finally, I change my braces to GREEN! ~__~ Looks abit.. outstanding though.. but.. ohh..wells.. Soo.. after school.. came back home.!! Watch More Youtube videos.. Think Im gonna be a youtube freak sooner or later.. lmao.. Today, Sihui introduce MAPLE MV TO ME! Wahhaaa.. And I found this.. Think amanda once sang it to me.. l0ls.. Here it is: MMV - SHOES
Oyeahh.. and.. oO" There's southpark.. maple version.. wth..
Here's another.. THE THEME SONG:
Haizz.. I think Im getting more vulgar.. Ok.. although I watch this videos that have lots of vulgarities.. I WUN SAY IT MAN! =) Soo.. rest assure frens.. ><"
Tomorrow is the day..!!
6:10 PM
ME
Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:
Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person
oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way