<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6391902306085656602?origin\x3dhttp://stylish-amateur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Went to the airport ><"

To do Chinese oral..

Yeahh.. we reallie did it..

but.. it got so borin..

we decide to PLAY!

LMAO..

Okay, we went to some book store..

Or something like that..

AND.. WE ENCOUNTERED

THIS

COOL

THING!!!!!!



Amanda, Weichan and ME went to terminal 2..

at the viewing mall..

to do some of it.

Yeahh.. and we watched A MUSIC CONCERT BY AMANDA! =P

Soo.. we headed to mac and eat.. chatted..

AND SOMEONE.. Dont allow me to go to the TOILET.. *ahem*

Pulled me very hard.. =="

Got reallie bored..

so we decided to head back home.. gooshh..

Oyeahh..

and WC ask me to watch some teletubbies video ( Love me or hate me )

AND I FOUND IT!!

ITs SUPER GAY!








And this candy shop song.. IS FREAKY.. oO"


The blue one was like singing? o___O THE RED AND GREEN ONE TOO.. O__O




Alrights, thats it.. ><"


MONDAY SCHOOL REOPEN!!!! THIS SARKS.. =="


5:24 PM


ME


Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:

Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person

oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way

tagboard


'Clickables'


CLASS 4D
`AMANDA
`SIHUI
`LUQMAN
`SHULING
`VIVIEN
`KAREN
`RYAN
`HUIMIN
`WEICHAN

1S24
`AARON
`BERNICE
`BRIANA
`GREGORY
`GWYNNA
`HAZEL
`MAX
`LI AN
`MICHELLE
`MARCUS
`MAXIMILIAN
`VERA
`WEITONG
`XUE ER

`GILES
`YUZHEN

FRIENDSTER PROFILE
FACEBOOK PROFILE
CLASS 4D FORUM
1S24

Now Playing


A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta

Archives

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
endimion