Thursday, June 28, 2007
Waahh.. woke up SO PANICKY!!
I.. I.. accidentally slept yesterday.. shhiisshhh..
As in thinking of the plot for my story ( WITH MY EYES CLOSED ) and I slept.. heh..
First thing in my mind was.. OHHHHHHH SHYT!!!!!!!
Havent done ENGLISH!! DIEDIE.. and.. chinese oral.. AND E MATHS TEST Today! Didnt study a thing.. Gooshhh..
Went to sch! Immediately tried to rush out the english.. =="
At last, manage to do so..
BUT.. I didnt realise ms kong actually gave a comprehension which.. I didnt recieve.. =(
Im in dead shyt now.. yay!!
The e maths test was reallie horrible..
The questions were sooo tough man.. ehh.. ><"
So after school.. lala~~ went to food court with.. amanda.. =="
Chinese oral communication skills.. haha..
It's super funny.. I dunnoe why.. lol..
I basically translated ENGLISH TO CHINESE.. ohhh mann..
And I feel happy for amanda.. =P
Xinyi is talkin to her again.. heh..
Ohh wells, think I shall end here.. CHINESE CHINESE!!
Im gonna have a chinese marathon reading today!! I mean.. tonite.. =="
It's gettin late.. wahhaa..
Alrights! BYES! =P
6:12 PM