Saturday, June 2, 2007
Woke up at 10am in the morning!
Ate breakfast and started doing physics TYS paper 1997!
and yes! I completed it.. though there r lots of blanks..! =/
great.. than at 12pm.. hhm called and said ms kong ticked her off .. cos sh,me,and hhm owe her HOMEWORK.. I WAS DARN PISSED!!! ITS A SATURDAY FOR HEAVEN"S SAKE!!!! GO TO SCHOOL? what the toot!!! ANyway.. I reallie went.. =)
soo.. I did her homework from 1.45 - 7!! AND YAY!! MS KONG WORK FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Went back home.. and change..
Oyeahh.. and I complain to macdonalds!! MY ACCOUNT's NOT WORKING!! ='(
Till now never reply me.. haizz..
ohh..wells.. then went out to eat at bedok..
BBQ fish,pig's kidney mee sua and char kway teow..
YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANd.. back home.. and Im using the comp.. ~__~
Currently.. Im doing something real illegal.. hur.hurr..
Its not smoking or wad so ever..
Its *cough*down*cough*loading.. =)
Alrights! End here.. its getting late.. nite to sleep.. hmm..
To 522596,
(Hope you will not ignore me.. Talk to me agaiN!) =(
11:57 PM