Friday, June 8, 2007
Woke up with a sore throat.. But.. I couldn't sleep well.. har..har..
Maybe I was excited? =)
Well.. today's Jaclyn's Birthday.. =="
It was extremly truely fun!
First.. I went to "Clarke Quay"
Yeahh! and went to Exit A to wait for her.. ><" Soo.. we headed to "settler's cafe" where you can play board games and eat at the same time.. cool-ness.. yeah! haha.. soo.. we played some.. goldmining game and animal-"uno" type game.. yeaps.. weird har? After that, its was 5pm.. and the movie was suppose to start at 5? I was confuse anyways.. so.. jaclyn,my sis and me.. ran to THE CATHAY.. from MRT.. ZOOM! to there.. Was tired man.. We could even joke in the MRT train.. rofl.. Lower ur C.G.. heh.. Soo.. We ran.. And she collected tickets.. and we ran up.. Minutes later, the rest came.. with jodie.. o__O She looks cool man! =P We watched "Ocean Thirteen".. Though the movie was REAL COOL! I DUN GET A SINGLE THING! Ohh wait.. maybe I get abit.. but most of it.. nahh ehh.. =) Soo.. then.. after that.. my sis wanted to go back home.. soo.. haiz.. called our dad to pick us up.. and the rest went for dinner.. You were near.. yet far.. Ohh wells.. 7.38pm.. (Dhougby Gaunt)
Brown + White
U were in my mind! And I almost cried..
I'll always rmb this day.. for.. sure.. ='(
8:41 PM