Woke up.. Very worrying.. oO" Or maybe even depressed.. =/ But something came into my mind.. CHEMISTRY! ==" Yesterday didnt really do finish.. soo yeaa.. tried completing it.. heh.. Now.. left 1 onli.. yay!! But.. Im still left wif english and a maths.. greeaat.. While doin homework.. I listened to music.. Weird thing was.. I cried.. oO" I dunnoe why.. == Meeting during evening time.. at ghost online.. ~__~ I feel left out!.. Maybe cos of privacy? =( Ohh.. wells.. wad can I say.. XD Soo.. usin computer.. till now.. .___________. I didnt even have the time to study.. crap.. Anway, I dont have the mood.. soo.. yeaps.. =P Cant be bothered.. ><" I made a mistake!! A very dumb mistake.. ='(
6:40 PM
ME
Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:
Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person
oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way