<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6391902306085656602?origin\x3dhttp://stylish-amateur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, July 20, 2007

Was late by 30mins today.. I was suppose to meet up at 6.30.. =="
Over-slept, what can I do? =(
Yeah! So wc got me a chinese top.
I wore it, but it was SOOO SMALL.. oO"
I had no choice as the malay costume havent arrived.
When syrinah reached school, it was already 7.20am..
And, the bell was going to ring!!!!!!!
Goshhh, she came and gave me the costume.
I IMMEDIATELY changed the chinese top to the malay top.
HOWEVER!
I wore the malay top with the chinese top still inside.
Man, it was dumb like shyt. Furthermore, I was wearing the malay top the wrong way ROUND. The buttons can be opened anytime I TELL U.. oO"
SO, went back in to change.
Still wearing the wrong way round.
Dash to the assembly.
Weichan then told syrinah, the buttons at THE BACK kept opening..
Little did I know, I WAS ACTUALLY wearing it the wrong way round..
It's darn "suay" already!!!!!
So happened that I sat along the centre, and while singing the anthem..
Mrs Fong HELD A CAMERA.. and SHOT PICTURES!
GOSHHHHHHHHHHH, NOW I WILL HAVE NO REPUTATION!
I really hope the picture won't be in some year book or something like that..
Giishh.. =="
Had lessons, but basically didnt pay much attention.
The bright colours of everyone clothings were SERIOUSLY a DISTRACTION. ><"
After school, took pictures.. and I totally looked weird.
Hmm, the weather is scouching HOT, and I didn't brought any casual wear. So well, I wore the school blouse. Didn't match, BUT HECK! ==" Stupid weather.. After waiting so long for ms kong's lesson to end, I went to macdonald's with: -amanda -weichan -jessvir -karen -ryan -nevin -me Seriously, I really thought ryan and nevin were speaking THAI. Till, they explained it was actually.. " TOOT TOOT TOOT " ( can't type it. ) I'm so slow ==" I kept laughing for no right reasons cause I thought what they were sayin was pretty cool.. ><" Guess I was wrong.. yeah.. yeahh.. ==" Then after, we went to PW! Bought a Top for $12.90 from 77th street. Gonna have to starve again.. =/ Walked around the area and went to my dad's office.. It's been 2 days I've been coming to the office ALONE! oO" Ohh wells, shall end here. Bye, who ever is reading this.

7:11 PM


ME


Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:

Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person

oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way

tagboard


'Clickables'


CLASS 4D
`AMANDA
`SIHUI
`LUQMAN
`SHULING
`VIVIEN
`KAREN
`RYAN
`HUIMIN
`WEICHAN

1S24
`AARON
`BERNICE
`BRIANA
`GREGORY
`GWYNNA
`HAZEL
`MAX
`LI AN
`MICHELLE
`MARCUS
`MAXIMILIAN
`VERA
`WEITONG
`XUE ER

`GILES
`YUZHEN

FRIENDSTER PROFILE
FACEBOOK PROFILE
CLASS 4D FORUM
1S24

Now Playing


A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta

Archives

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
endimion