<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6391902306085656602?origin\x3dhttp://stylish-amateur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 29, 2007

ahaha.. GONE IS SADNESS! =D
OMG.. IM SOOO OBSESS WITH JOHNNY PANIC NOW.. crap..
Why cant I find their recent album (The Good Fight)!!!! geeshhh..
Oh wait. Maybe their UNSIGNED that's why. =="
Not only are their SONGS NICE..
The band members are seriously HOT.. oO"
Okay, maybe Im over exaggarating.. BUT it's true.. =)

This entire week IS PURE slack..!
ahaha.. didnt study cause of BLOODY MOOD SHYT. ><"
Well, Guess it's all OVER.
NO MORE.
ZERO
HELL OFF WITH EMO-NESS! =)

Still, Im not going to study!!
Let's just wait till next week.. XD
Today I manage to do loads of trigo sums in add. maths tuition!
ACHIEVEMENT! ><"
English tuition..
Got to know of a book named "Sun Tze"
I think I ought to read it..
Since it's told that.. It can help in our lives? ahhaa..

Man, and Im so dumb as to not know whats that FIRST EDITION of a book.. =="
I thought it was the first book ever produce.
But according to sihui.. it's hundreds or thousands of books first produced.. =/
Maybe cause I dont read? ;)
Oh well..
NOW, IM HUNGRY.. T__________________T
My mom went to buy something from central..
And I have to wait for another 1-2 more hrs..
Giishh..

Peace with love PPL! :)

7:52 PM


ME


Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:

Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person

oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way

tagboard


'Clickables'


CLASS 4D
`AMANDA
`SIHUI
`LUQMAN
`SHULING
`VIVIEN
`KAREN
`RYAN
`HUIMIN
`WEICHAN

1S24
`AARON
`BERNICE
`BRIANA
`GREGORY
`GWYNNA
`HAZEL
`MAX
`LI AN
`MICHELLE
`MARCUS
`MAXIMILIAN
`VERA
`WEITONG
`XUE ER

`GILES
`YUZHEN

FRIENDSTER PROFILE
FACEBOOK PROFILE
CLASS 4D FORUM
1S24

Now Playing


A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta

Archives

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
endimion