Monday, July 2, 2007
Wahhaa.. played pool today~ =)
Was very fun playing with amanda and the guys.. ><"
When the game was about to end, amanda and I went to the arcade next door..
Hahaa.. we manage to play a game F.O.C
Cause I guess some people inserted $$.. but didnt play..
Ohh wells.. FUN!
Yeahh.. so we walked to Plaza Singapura.. =="
Went all the way UP.. to VIEW another arcade.. oO"
Soo.. thereafter, we went to eat! Tom Yam Steamboat..
All was well except the soup base.. SOOO SOUR.. ><"
Heh.. AND we went all the way to tampines safra.. to play BOWLING!
Sad thing was amanda had to leave, so yeahh.. =="
BUT GLAD she didnt came.. OR ELSE.. she'll own the game BIG TIME!
Seriously, I Sark IN BOWLING! =)
Let's see how much points I got.. 58! =(
The previous time was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better.. 70++
ahahaa.. this made me remind of the
first time I played..
THE VERY FIRST TIME.. I PICKED THE BALL.. AND SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. STRIKE! heh..
I was rather astonish.. BY WEIJIE..
Listening from the guys.. he is like the first time playing..
AND YET, he whack the ball so hard.. SO PRO!! O___o
Ohh yeahh.. and dickson.. =="
HE.. threw the ball FROM BACKWARDS.. IT was darn gay.. wahhahaaa..
But answer is obvious.. The ball Went into the "drain"
After playing, I RUSHED back home like.. #)(@#)(@##@&*#
Jus incase my dad scolds me or anything..
Woahh.. but I was darn lucky for sure..
My parents havent reach back home! Wheee heeeee!!
SOo.. I watched tv till 9.45..
And Im here typing.. =P
Alrights.. guess I gotta sleep.. =/
Nitess.. and BYE! PEACE!! ( 02/07/07 )
9:52 PM