Saturday, July 14, 2007
Woahh, after so long, I can finally start posting again.
This time, I'm using windows vista.
Actually, to think of it, it really sort of sucks. =="
The sound quality is sooo bad.
And hardly any games can be played. =/
Oh well, at least I got a brand new computer. =)
Waahh, and I got bullied like.. COUNTLESS! .........
Went to macdonalds, and I always get PUSHED between 2 people.
And those 2 people are "amanda" and "weichan"
Grrr.. I will take revenge eventually!
It really hurts man.. Especially, MY ARM.
Bony people. =_______="||
In the car, my dad practically fooled me by saying there was yong tau foo at the boot. I was even about to cry when my dad says, " Im going to take the computer to the office." Okay, even though I dont really use the computer that much.
After using it for 2 years, there will at least be some feelings attached to it..
Haha.
Now, the keyboard is horrid cause it's causing my hands to "break"
T____________T
Oyeah, I might be abit.. or MAYBE alot.. outdated..
BUT! The All American Rejects's songs R SERIOUSLY NICE! oO"
Yeahh, okay.
Gonna sleep. ^^
Nights! =P
1:16 AM