<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6391902306085656602?origin\x3dhttp://stylish-amateur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, August 24, 2007

4 more days to my sister's birthday. No present. No card. NOTHING.
Well, since she's my beloved sister.. she will understand that..
I do not know what to get for her soo.. ahem.
Maybe I should just give a red packet.
SAVE ALL THE TROUBLE.
It's abit old fashion.. But doesnt matter.. ahha

Yeah.. So school's been funny today.. lol
with a crazy partner sitting next to me. =="
Kept laughing over funny stuffs.. and yeah..
Made loretta laughed till she cried..
Cause I said.. OMG. SOMEONE STOLE MY....

Well.. I really thought someone stole my handphone..
But I suddenly remembered placing it in my bag.. which was on my lap.. ahha..
And she started laughing.. oO"
Weird..

This week aint gd.. not sure why.. But..
I guess I'll just let it be.
Instead of hanging on to it. WHY not let go? ahha
MY CATCH phrase.. =P
Another one:
Evil lies in the eyes.. But contentment lies within.. ><"

Think I was too bored.. Come up with stupid phrases..
ahha.. after 2yrs of the guitar that is in my room..
I finally played it yesterday.. was SOO fun.. lol..
Maybe after the "o" levels.. my sister and I will attend guitar lessons!
AND WE will have the same standards.. XD

Oh well.. JUST HAVE TO WAIT.
AND monday's the prelims. AND I HAVENT STUDIED A THING.!!
Surprisingly, I can shout the answers in physics lessons that just pop out of my head.
This is called listening attentively in class..
So, even if you dont study..
YOU STILL CAN ANSWER.. ahaha..
Take my word. Seriously.
That's how I do well.

But in primary school.. it didnt work out well..
Maybe that's the reason why I scored a PATHETIC 203.. ><"
I dont mind emphathising.. 203! that's what I got. =]

5:30 PM


ME


Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:

Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person

oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way

tagboard


'Clickables'


CLASS 4D
`AMANDA
`SIHUI
`LUQMAN
`SHULING
`VIVIEN
`KAREN
`RYAN
`HUIMIN
`WEICHAN

1S24
`AARON
`BERNICE
`BRIANA
`GREGORY
`GWYNNA
`HAZEL
`MAX
`LI AN
`MICHELLE
`MARCUS
`MAXIMILIAN
`VERA
`WEITONG
`XUE ER

`GILES
`YUZHEN

FRIENDSTER PROFILE
FACEBOOK PROFILE
CLASS 4D FORUM
1S24

Now Playing


A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta

Archives

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
endimion