Sunday, August 12, 2007
ahah.. forgot to bring the calculas worksheet.
Sorry Mr Ng? =X
Yeah.. Anyway, I SUSPECT MRS ONG STOLE the worksheet. oO"
So many questions are in the reviews.. =="
English tuition was DARN funny.. ahah..
with XINYI and clive around? oO"
I still dont get the connection between.
Deforestation and Britney Spears. As according to xinyi..
O___________O?
Can someone explain to ME?! T__T
And beef? o__O
And.. the waving of the hands.. =="
At least i understood the beef and the hand waving after xinyi told me.
BUT THE DEFORESTATION?.. naahh ehh.. ._______.
I think this is the funniest english lesson ever eh!
Laugh like shyt.
And xinyi can become the next gossip queen in singapore? lol
YOUTUBE VIDEOS? =="
Ohh.. k.. ahah..
Maybe Im really clueless about gossips?
Im more into reality and facts. .___.
YEAH. and amanda.
I will sing to you next time. =="
Or tomorrow. I dont know!
See about it.. .__.
Never sang to anyone before..
except. the choir members AND MY FAMILY. =/
6:53 PM