Thursday, August 2, 2007
Err.. wait.. =="
Johnny Panic's second album is yet to be release.
OMG.. then I wasted time looking for it. crap.
Oh well, AT LEAST I GOT INFO.. =)
I think Im definitely going to fail this chemistry test!
We're given 1hr.
My notes has practically nothing.
I didnt bring template, so I didnt did that question..
Soo yay.. 2 marks gone.. *swooshhh*
Wasn't aware there was a physics test today..
Didnt study.
FAIL.
Went to marina.. ahaha.. FOND MEMORIES.. ( Went there with THE CLIQUE once )
Yea, same usual people..
enter HMV? oO" I suppose..
Saw many albums I ALWAYS wanted to buy.
Ahaha, however, someone's BROKE. So, what's the point of seeing when I cant buy them. CRAP!
Woah, amanda even went EXCITED cause of "THE ACADEMY IS"
I must say.. their music is quite nice.. ><"
But I think I'll still be sticking to Johnny Panic for the moment.. ~__~
11:53 PM