Saturday, August 18, 2007
I finally understood PROBABILITY! =)
thanks for wc. ahah.. and amanda.. =="
No need to give an award right? .__.
Yeah, anyway.. wanted to photocopy the tourism notes from wc. BUT DIDNT.. CAUSE..
"EVERGREEN" charge $2.20 FOR 11 pages? CRAZY. =="
SO, I said. Don't want.
and the lady boss gave me a black face..
Eh, more likely me give a black face right?
1 page 20cents.. .__.
Don't understand how their business survive..ZzzZ
Had chicken rice for dinner.
and I was pondering why people LOVE eating chicken rice with chilli.
heh. So I decided to have a try..
Cause normally people pour the chilli sauce to one area..
and i did that.
I went from COOL to SUPER HOT. =______="
It was later then I realise.. I was suppose to spread it. =
Well, at least I know I wont try it ever again.!
9:42 PM