Friday, August 17, 2007
Im having a serious headache. dammit.
What's with the people in the HOD?! =="
They keep insisting that we shouldnt retake chinese.
But. I only have 6 subjects. and if i dont retake,
I'll have shitty results.
I CANT EVEN ENTER JC. grr..
How if.. I improve my chinese.
and improve my other subjects.
That'll be SO cool! .___.
As if that will happen.. =__="
But.. if i dont retake, I improve my other subjects..
BULLSHYT. .__.
But I seriously screwed my paper 1 and paper 2!
I didnt had time to search for the words and.. I transferred all the answers to the correct page which I could have actually cancelled the NUMBER AND REPLACE IT.
I AM SO FREAKING FOOLISH.
But if I retake.. I'll have less time for other subjects.
THAT doesnt even guarantee I'll get an A too.. T__T
FREAKING TOOT.
Yeah. I wasted my life today too. whee..
During lunch, I went to tampines mall.. oO"
Ate lunch at mac. and came up with fake sausages.
OMG. Maybe I should stop it with the fake corn.. fake things. =="
I even said my godparents are fake parents.. =
After mathematics lesson, headed to HMV (city hall) with my clique. I think.. oO"
with ryan.
And surprisingly, they sell albums that are so disgusting, sick, outrageous, immoral, freaky.
Amanda picked up 2 albums.. that are ahem. EW. =="
Yeah.. ==" Get what I mean right? .__.
Then went to tampines mall again.. and started looking for places to eat.
While my sis came from lavender to TM.
I walked and .. woohoo.. seoul garden = $17++
But didnt ate there. heh. =="
Went to Pasta Mania instead. .__.
They cheated MY MONEY EH!
Their clams are so pathetic. The meat in the shells are like. 3CM ONLY!
I didnt measure.. But by estimation, it's around there I guess.
So, hang around there till 9pm.. .___.
The Wallet Shop has MYUK bags.. that are so cheap and nice. $29.. oO"
DARN tempted to purchase it..
BUT I didnt. WILL consider it though.. ahha.. ;)
The words printed on the bags ARE.. THREADS AND SEWED ON.
Freaking nice and it EVEN HAS TEXTURE.
If they have black.. I'll immediately BUY IT.
But sadly, they only have white.. which I might have to consider for a while..
Since my current WHITE bag is in such a bad condition..
Even though the bag may seem ULTRA clean from far..
Take a closer look.. and u'll see how.. dirty and filled with so many pen marks..
That's because someone keeps spinning her pen till it stain the bag.. whee..
It's addictive to spin PENS. I CANT STOP. =="
grr.. heh..
Think it's time to turn in..
Im darn sleepy.. =_________="
And I didnt even study today.
Wahh shit!
MUST STUDY TOMORROW! I hope. =/
10:25 PM