<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6391902306085656602?origin\x3dhttp://stylish-amateur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

OH MAN.
I cant wait to recieve the album I BOUGHT FROM AMERICA VIA EBAY..!
Meg and Dia.. Great vocalists! Seriously..
Eh.. indiana so nice.. the others will definitely BE GOOD SOUND TRACKS TOO! ><"
ahha.. 3-4 weeks.. .__.
I hope the CD will be in good condition man.
I busted 16 bucks IN THIS ALBUM. zzz..

Well, after many days of panicking..
social studies are finally over..
Hmm.. I didnt manage to complete source base.. and
I THINK A MAJORITY OF MY SEQ ANSWERS ARE WRONG..!
Great.. no use moaning right? =)
*Always look on the bright side of life.. *lala.. lala..lala..lala..~*
My primary school mates fav. songs.. lol..
Still rmb it.. XD
Man, didnt studied for the development test.
BUT LUCKILY, I studied 21st century developement in ss..
applied many knowledge from there.. geeshh.! =]

Today was fun.. after the exams..
I will always remember this..
"What is Dung?" by catherine
I replied " shit "
LOL.. and the girls behind were laughing? =="
Guess I had to join in the laughter too.. ahha.. =X

After lessons.. headed to the airport to eat my dinner.
WOW.
Terminal 3 is close to completion.
My dad say.. it didnt open so as to welcome the double decker plane which is gonna be HUGE.
Might open early next year.. ahha.. CANT WAIT.!
End of year..Im also going to china too.
Living in the condominium that my dad rented there.. whee..
cant wait to see it.. =D

Yeah.. if you guys dont know..
today is a day where the lunar eclipse happen!
It's once every.. I DONT KNOW HOW MANY YEARS.
COOL HAR !
Didnt manage to see it though.. cause the PATHETIC clouds were blocking the moon.
But.. even though I enjoy looking at clouds..
they BLOCKED THE VIEW OF SEEING THE MOON IS RED.
Well, at least the sky turned pink.. =="
Not bad.. =)

This morning I started shouting shyt.. shyt..
cause I forgot it's my sister's birthday.. =/
ahha.. but her bestest give is the lunar eclipse.. =]
maybe god gave her this gift.. cool!
She'll recieve mind NEXT TIME of course..
I dont know when's my next time too.. lol
I even promised to sing MISERY BUSINESS to amanda..
But did not.. =X
But I did sing other songs.. didnt I?
So it's counted.
hah.
Alrights, gotta bathe..!!
AND TAKE A GOOD REST. cant sleep well yesterday cause I was praying the knowledge based industry would come up.
Guess LUCK WAS REALLY ON MY SIDE.. hah.. =P

8:58 PM


ME


Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:

Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person

oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way

tagboard


'Clickables'


CLASS 4D
`AMANDA
`SIHUI
`LUQMAN
`SHULING
`VIVIEN
`KAREN
`RYAN
`HUIMIN
`WEICHAN

1S24
`AARON
`BERNICE
`BRIANA
`GREGORY
`GWYNNA
`HAZEL
`MAX
`LI AN
`MICHELLE
`MARCUS
`MAXIMILIAN
`VERA
`WEITONG
`XUE ER

`GILES
`YUZHEN

FRIENDSTER PROFILE
FACEBOOK PROFILE
CLASS 4D FORUM
1S24

Now Playing


A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta

Archives

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
endimion