OMG LAH..... STUPID RETARD GUY. I CANT REMOVE THE THING IN MY MIND THAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FACKING BLOODY SHYT. ==" #*(@&*#&(@#*@*(&#*(@*(#&*(@#&
Anyway, WATCHED THE NDP parade. yay.. THROUGH television.. =) OMG. They had the NEW NDP SONG.. It's SO ADDICTIVE that I even started singing.. ahaha..lol.! Oh wait. I sang all songs except the national anthem. MAN. THINK IM OVERLY EXCITED. =="
SO, went out for dinner.. with my dad's CHINA partners. WOW, and out of 9 people there.. 2 PEOPLE THERE ARE RICH LIKE toot. And I notice something about them.. My mom ordered GD food.. cause they are treating..ahaha.. But, they dont seem to be eating it. AND ALL THE FOOD come in large PLATES.. oO"
My china relative.. I GUESS IT IS RIGHT? ==" He keep giving me food.. And he himself isnt eating.. HE MADE ME EAT TILL I ALMOST PUKE EVERYTHING OUT. IT's SO MUCH. But it's definitely GOOD FOOD! ><" ahaha.. Came back at 12mn.. and started doing LAME STUFF.. LISTEN TO MUSIC. ;)
2:54 AM
ME
Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:
Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person
oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way