<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6391902306085656602?origin\x3dhttp://stylish-amateur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, September 16, 2007

ahah.. for the entire weekends. I've been doing nothing except using the computer and wasting my life infront of the television screen. =="
Oh well, lives like that. FOR ME of course. ^^
Uhh..
So, on saturday.
I used the computer as usual.. ahem
From morning till 3.30.! Sorry sihui! =/
Didnt manage to play o2jam with you. ><"
Yeah, My dad,sister and I went to sim lim square.
WOAH, and I didnt knew it was that close to bugis. =="
LMAO. Dumb man. .________.
Right.
So, We looked around.. lol.. for mp3 players.
And I told my dad to go all the way up cause all the cheap stuffs were mainly there. =X
ahha.
I was just looking around for one.
Cause I'll be able to save up some money to purchase it..
wahah.
But, what my sister and I didnt know was. ._______.
My dad just bought 2 iPOD nanos for us.. WHEE!
The salesman even said it was released just a week ago. oO"
When the nylon casing is out.
I WILL BUY IT! heh. FOR protection purposes.. :D

So, went to bugis.. and before we entered the mall..
We saw this girl band from taiwan (according to my dad) playing on the stage near the water fall.. =="
Man. Seriously reminds me of the choir carolling we had there. ^^
People would sing along when we performed. ._____.
ahha.. anyway, no offence. BUT.. erm. their songs are kinda.. erm.. ahem. U KNOW?! BOO! =X
Right.. oO"
So we headed to singtel shop..
and my dad nearly signed up for the MIO plan. T.T
Thank god he didnt.
SINGTEL INTERNET IS SOO SLOW.
and their cable tv has SO little channels.
The channels are those that arent even broadcast in singapore. @.@
Useless.. ahha.

Hmm.. when it's at night.
We went to city plaza.. O__O
The statues there at night are darn freakish I tell you.
The broad smiling faces with thick lipsticks AT NIGHT. T.T
Luckily, some of the lights we still on.
Or else I'll freak out to death. ^^
My dad changed his hp to N95 to this navigation phone. =="
He wanted to get it so much.
Oh well. that's gd for him!
At least he can use it in his business trip :)

OH YEAH. AND FINALLY. AFTER MONTHS. OR MAYBE YEARS. (forgot)
I ATE KFC CRISPY CHICKEN! T_____________________________T
Every bite taste so heavenly!
I know amanda's gonna hate me for this.
BUT. wahha..
WHO CARES. ^^
LMAO.


Today, it's like a ordinary sunday. =="
Except I wasted my time hunting for video files. =)
I AM THAT BORED. =P
ahah..
Uhh.. OYEAH.
After so many months.. wahha. XD
Talked to jaclyn! BOO.
(*waves out there if your seeing this*
I WON"T BE USING THE COMPUTER WITH GUILT!
Cause your using too. ahha.)

Went to tuition.^^
OMG LA.
English tuition was SO. ERM. =="
They started showing this ghost video.
LOL.
Luckily I took the neccessary measures!
USE A PAPER AND COVER HALF OF MY FACE.
and watch it.. ahha.
Sihui and loretta were screaming away. lol..
BUT IM NEVER EVER WATCHING IT AGAIN.
Freaked out too.. T__________T

ahha. It's been a long time since I posted such a long one. Hmm.. =/
that's what you get for being bored.^^
Oh well, BLOGGING IS MEANT FOR PEOPLE WITH NO LIFE ANYWAY!
LMAO.
Good example = MUA! XP

9:02 PM


ME


Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:

Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person

oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way

tagboard


'Clickables'


CLASS 4D
`AMANDA
`SIHUI
`LUQMAN
`SHULING
`VIVIEN
`KAREN
`RYAN
`HUIMIN
`WEICHAN

1S24
`AARON
`BERNICE
`BRIANA
`GREGORY
`GWYNNA
`HAZEL
`MAX
`LI AN
`MICHELLE
`MARCUS
`MAXIMILIAN
`VERA
`WEITONG
`XUE ER

`GILES
`YUZHEN

FRIENDSTER PROFILE
FACEBOOK PROFILE
CLASS 4D FORUM
1S24

Now Playing


A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta

Archives

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
endimion