Wednesday, September 12, 2007
ahha.. left 2 more days of prelim..! :)
YEAH!
And I've listened to the meg & dia album! ahha.. thank you amanda's uncle. (If your seeing this of course)
Even though I paid you back. BUT, thanks for helping me search for it.
ahah.. XD
Save my time searching it. :D
Well, meg & dia is really special. I dont know why.
But, I just like it when they use a classical guitar instead of an electrical guitar.
Woahh. and their voices are so high pitched. =="
I can only sing their songs in a million years..
cause someone is an ALTO. =__________="
wahha.. lol.
Ok, let's see.. My opinion about them prelims..
1) Geography = OK, BUT luckily I manage to do section B in just 30 mins.. ==" PHEW.
2) Mathematics Paper 2 = OK, might pass. But definitely not with flying colours!
3) Physics = SHIT. =__=" If Ms Yong wasnt sitting at the table there.. MAYBE I CAN DO WELL.
4) A maths paper 1 = DIFFICULT LIKE SHYT. I wonder who can even pass it. oO"
5) Chemistry = SCREWED. Dont know how to do PLENTLY OF QUESTIONS. Many of it is "ti cum "one. =="
6) A maths paper 2 = OK, :D better than paper 1.. =P
wahha.. and it's so hilarious just now in the examination hall.
Ms rahma tripped, and mrs fong told amanda..
WA. Whole class take A maths arh.. lol.. and amanda's look was so funny.
Even Xinyi next to her laughed. ahha.. XD
Oyeah, and after the exam,
CASE 1: (Not P&C) =P
Addie asked me.
"How was the paper?"
Jinting replied:
"Hmm, ok la. Better than ytd. =] "
Addie:
"You got leave any questions blank?"
Jinting:
"YEAH. A few.."
*ADDIE GIVES A HARD STARE!* and said.. "A FEW?!?!"
CASE 2 :
Huimin: "How's the paper?"
Jinting: "Ok, better than ytd"
Huimin: *STARED* and said, "I did it within 1hr."
Jinting: O________________________________________________O
wahhaa..
HEY, maybe addie and huimin shld ask her other the same question..
they'll both go like..
O______________O O______________________O
ahahha.. .__.
think im insane. lol..
1:46 PM