Saturday, September 22, 2007
Humanities lesson was.. UHH.
KNOWLEDGABLE. =_________="
21st century developement.. .__.
Ahaha.. at least I took down some notes. ^^
Ok, now.
To decide..
M.I OR 3 months holiday. T___T
They shld really LOCATE THEIR SCHOOL IN CENTRAL at least..
GRR.. Such a difficult choice to make.
It's situated at Bukit Batok.
I wonder which freak will go there.
LOL.
Maybe ME. =="
YES. And I finally got my album. ><"
I really liked the song "I was right"
Sounds nice.. ^^
Yeap. So went down to tampines mall to meet my sister..
I only wanted to get a POUCH. dammit.
But my sister and I walked from tampines mall to century square to the interchange several times to get SOMEONE's present. T.T
It's was darn tiring. ........
Just got back. From 10-4++ I've been wasting my time shopping. =="
Right.
NOW AND.
Everyone in the class is into FUZZY WHAZZY.. =="
Stupid name. They shld so change it.
Till now.
I havent got it.
SIHUI. TELL ME THE ANSWER. ._______.
Never mind. I shall list it down here.. and see whether I can figure it out.
1) F.W likes yellow but doesn't likes black
2) F.W likes green but doesnt likes grey
3) F.W likes apple but doesnt likes car
4) F.W doesnt likes both maple and o2jam
5) F.W likes sweets but doesnt likes manufactured made products
GRR.. I STILL DONT GET THE LINK. O_________________O
My IQ IS SO LOW?
YES IT IS. GRR..
Oh well.
ahaha..
I have a song to dedicate to someone.. :)
Thanks^^
And sorry for everything.
This person hates high school musical.
But oh well. XD
The song is nice.. =P
Gabriella: I gotta say what’s on my mind
Something about us doesn’t seem right…these days
Life keeps getting in the way
Whenever we try
Somehow the plan is always rearranged
It’s so hard to say
But I gotta do what’s best for me
You’ll be okay…
CHORUS
I’ve got to move on, and be who I am
I just don’t belong here
I hope you understand
We might find our place in this world someday
But at least for nowI gotta go my own way
Gabriella:
Don’t wanna leave it all behind
But I get my hopes up and I watch them fall every time
Another color turns to grey
And it’s just too hard…to watch it all…slowly fade awayI’m leavin’ today’
Cause I gotta do what’s best for me
You’ll be okay
Chorus
Troy: What about us?
What about everything we’ve been through?
Gabriella: What about trust?
Troy: You know I never wanted to hurt you
Gabriella: What about me?
Troy: What am I supposed to do…
Gabriella: I gotta leave but I’ll miss you
Troy: …miss you
Chorus (Repeat)
4:54 PM