<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6391902306085656602?origin\x3dhttp://stylish-amateur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, September 17, 2007

Something has gotten into me. =/
OHH WELL..
I have decided to give up everything.
So be it. ^^

I believe I can lead the usual days I had in secondary 1 & 2.
Yeap.
Ahaha. I think Im doing this to comfort myself. =)
LMAO.
Never mind, crazy people talks like that.

Yippey! Just 2 weeks and I collect my album. O__O
And they said 4-6 weeks. ahha.. AWESOME! =P
Read this:

Mommy.. Johnny brought a gun to
school,

He told his friends that it was cool,

And when he pulled the trigger back,

It shot with a great crack.

Mommy, I was a good girl, I did What I
was told,

I went to school, I got straight A's,
I even got the
gold!

But Mommy, when I went to school that
day,

I never said good-bye,

I'm sorry Mommy, I had to go, But
Mommy, please don't
cry.

When Johnny shot the gun, He hit me
and another,

And all because Johnny, Got the gun
from his older
brother.

Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love
him very much,

And please tell Zack; my boyfriend;
That it wasn't
just a crush.

And tell my little sister; That she is
the only one
now,

And tell my dear sweet grandmother;
I'll be waiting
for her now,

And tell my wonderful friends; That
they always were
the best;

Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no
better than the rest.


Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show
up for class,

And never to forget this, And please
don't let this
pass.

Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one
deserves this,

Mommy, warn the others, Mommy I left
without a kiss.

And Mommy tell the doctors; I know
they really did
try,

I think I even saw a doctor, Trying
not to cry.

Mommy, I'm slowly dying, With a bullet
in my chest,

But Mommy please remember, I'm in
heaven with the
rest.

Mommy I ran as fast as I could,

When I heard that crack, Mommy, listen
to me if you
would,

I wanted to go to college, I wanted to
try things that
were new,

I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On
that trip to the
new zoo.

I wanted to get married, I wanted to
have a kid,

I wanted to be an actress, Mommy, I
wanted to live.

But Mommy I must go now, The time is
getting late,

Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry but I
had to cancel the
date.

I love you Mommy, I always have, I
know; you know it's
true,

And Mommy all I say is, "Mommy, I love
you."

Yeap. Almost cried.
Though it's not that saddening. BUT!
Im too emotional.. :D
Feliscia was always right! ^^
I will cry for no right reasons. Including crying at drama series. oO" XD

Here's 2 things Im gonna do on saturday :
1) GET MY ALBUM
2) BUY A POUCH. aheh. to protect my iPOD! ><"

9:13 PM


ME


Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:

Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person

oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way

tagboard


'Clickables'


CLASS 4D
`AMANDA
`SIHUI
`LUQMAN
`SHULING
`VIVIEN
`KAREN
`RYAN
`HUIMIN
`WEICHAN

1S24
`AARON
`BERNICE
`BRIANA
`GREGORY
`GWYNNA
`HAZEL
`MAX
`LI AN
`MICHELLE
`MARCUS
`MAXIMILIAN
`VERA
`WEITONG
`XUE ER

`GILES
`YUZHEN

FRIENDSTER PROFILE
FACEBOOK PROFILE
CLASS 4D FORUM
1S24

Now Playing


A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta

Archives

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
endimion