Saturday, September 8, 2007
went to hmv with my sister today.
TO GET NEW YEARS DAY. ahaha
Then I headed down to tanah merah to meet wc,amanda and giles.. ahha
Went to airport.. and.. did work.. XD
and giles gave me MEG AND DIA ALBUM. T__T
thanks for the gift.. but..
Here is where it all started..
I shouldnt have accepted it in the first place..
AMANDA.. NOW IM DEAD ALREADY!
My parents said, people dont give things for no reason.. =="
scolded me like *(@&*(#&
And I cried bitterly like a retard.
FOR I DONT KNOW WHAT REASON.
Now, they confiscated both the album and my hp.. T__T
I WANTED to revise maths. BUT now.
No mood. GREAT.
They even say. DONT HANG OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS ANYMORE LA.
Thinking about this made me cry even more.
Dont tell me.. I must be ALONE?!
FOREVER. T______T
DAMMIT.
( Nineteen stars is really very touching.)
8:32 PM