whee hee.. ^^
Went to Fish and co. with my family.. :D for DINNER.
LOL.
Actually, we intended to go to Vivocity.. =="
to eat manhatten fish market? (giles recommendation)
BUT. My dad's china partner.. and half relative of mine..
said he is at city hall..
Later, he called to say he was at CHANGI. O___________O?
SO, we made a U-turn back. dammit.
And there goes the manhatten fish market.. .__.
Anyway, because changi was near changi airport.. we went there.. aheh.
Ok, some pictures on our way there.. was darn bored. =X

UHH.. my sis said,"hey mei. go fish and co.? ahah.. so that was my reaction.."
Ok, wth. ==" I look ugly. but.. UMM.. just for the fun of it.. XD

This picture look so much better. ok, not for my sister. :D
Terminal 2.. this way >> =O

OMG. It's a saturday and the airport is SOO crowded. swt.

Yeap. So my sister and I share this.. =="
Seafood platter.
THIS made me had diarehoo during 2am? ==" (someone please correct that for me)
GOSHH.
It's SO FREAKING BIG LA.
No wonder my sister kept saying,"Jaclyn say the serving's are darn big"
But, oh well. JUST EAT. aheh.
OMG. and this is such an embarrassing dinner.
we were waiting at the counter for seats..
and I told my sister.. WAA the waiting list so long.
My dad saw it.. AND WROTE HIS NAME. O___O?
wth. I burst out laughing man.
Never seen anyone do that..
Yea.
So, we sat down.
And my dad started messing with the utensils.
He said," HOW TO EAT WITH THIS KNIFE?"
Umm.. I was like.. =_________=" Your suppose to dig the food out I guess..
And he went like huh?
ok, nvm..
So my mom added to the "fun" too.. LMAO.
When ordering, my mum said.
I want this. this. this.
got rice?
then the waitress said, you can make a selection of either rice or chips..
and my mum said,"rice la. but then we got this? this?"
She's making the waitress soo confuse..
LOL. the funny thing was the waitress smile at my sister and me. oO"?
Weird.
Yeah. =="
OMG LA. Going to a western restaurant is soo.. PEK CHEK. =="
aahhah..
OYEAH. forgot about this.
My mum asked my sister and I.
How if I put you all in a tour group in switziland. o__O
Normally. Someone would get happy and all..
BUT I said. NOOO..
lol.. I know I must go a trip with my family. =X
And. HOW IF WE GET LOST. =="
Like I got lost in takashimaya when I was young..
and I started crying like shit. .__.
Dumb.
Yeah. So because of this. my mom said.
How about london? My boss's daughter is there..
UHH.. I was like ok ^^
BUT.
my mom added..
I think dont want. Expenses too high.
LET"S GO CHINA INSTEAD.
=_______=
Go to some chengdu place,guangzhou?
zzz.. boring..
NOW. I have to go to those toilet's with short doors AGAIN.
AND PEE ON DRAIN instead of BOWLS. =="
THEY SHLD CHANGE THEIR SYSTEM MAN.
CHINA.. cant wait to go there.. ( BEING SARCASTIC ) :D
Oh, and my chinese is terrible that Im scared I'll start talking ang mo chinese..
LOL.. ok nvm .___.