<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6391902306085656602?origin\x3dhttp://stylish-amateur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, October 4, 2007

ahah.. OK. Im bored. =_____="
Im suppose to be studying but im wasting my time.. lying on the bed. dammit.
LOL. Talked to jessvir and karen on school days is really fun. :D
Going around and ask everyone to ask hello?! =="
ZZZ..
YEAH.. and so many things happened when Im not around?
Is it true? o__O
I dont know.

Staying at home really kinda.. UHH.. STINKS MAN. LOL.
Boring like shit though there's 3 television, 1 computer and 1 laptop.
Swimming pool, tennis court, playground, squash court, basketball court, leg massage, gym.
.________________________________________.
But I used only the television and computer.. T.T
I seriously have no idea why Im typing all this crap out. =="
Maybe those are symptoms of bored-ness.
Yeah. Most likely. O__O

HEY. and I saw my cousin's friendster.. UHH.. OK. nvm. let's do the dumb quiz. =)

1. How tall are you barefoot?
UHH.. 166cm? =="
2. Have you ever smoked?
NOPE. If I did. I'll be dead.
3. Do you own a gun?
I WOULD ALREADY BE IN PRISON.. AHEH.
4. Do you hate someone right now?
Yeah?
5. Do you get nervous?
DUHH.. .__.
6. What do you think of hotdogs?
You mean sausage? Last time I like it. LOL.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
White Christmas/frosty the snowman/jingle bell rock/first noel. I miss carolling.. =/
8. What do you prefer to drink in themorning?
Milo? Water? Winter melon? ALL NON-carbonated. whatever.. :D
9. Can you do push ups?
yeap. But I suck in it.
11.What 's your favorite piece of jewellery?
Necklace?
12. Do you like painkillers?
OF COURSE NOT.
13. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex?
I dont know. Never done it b4
14. Do you own a knife?
Pen knife? COOKING knife. Yeap. In my kitchen DUH.
15. Do you have H.I.V?
I would already be dead.
16. Name?
Ang Jin Ting?
17. Name 3 things u wanna do at thiset moment?
1) PLAY
2) SHOP
3) PLAY SOMEMORE!
18. Name the last 3 things you havebought lately:
1) New Years Day album?
2) Fries
3) Chocolate Oreo Milkshake
19 . Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
1) non-carbonated drinks, soft drinks, water
20. What time did you wake up today?
7.15am
22 . Current worry?
O LEVELS.
23 Current hate?
ALOT.? HOMEWORK. XD etc. ;)
24. Favorite place to be?
Settler's cafe is nice!
25 . Least favorite place to be?
CHINA. stupid toilets.
26. Where would you like to go?
Europe. Hong kong. (PLAY AT SETTLER"S CAFE WITH my sister's clique. ^^)
27 . Do you own slippers?
Yeap. =__="
28. What shirt are you wearing?
A white shirt?
30. Favorite color?
BLACK AND WHITE
31.W ould you like to be a pirate?
Interesting.. But no.
32. Last time you had an alcoholicdrink?
LOL. Vodka with my sister! ^^
33. What songs do you sing in theshower?
MANY.
34. What did you fear was going to getyou at night as a child?
Ghost?
35. What's in your pocket/s right now?
Nothing.
36 Last person that made you laugh?
Jessvir and Karen
37. last person that made you cry?
UHH.. shant say who. :)
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
My scooter fall? left a scar. o__O
39. Who is your loudest friend?
Amanda. =P
42.Who is your most silent friend?
Sihui. :)
43.las t movie watched?
Meet the fockers? I dont know. VERY LONG DIDNT WATCH
44. What is your favorite book?
Reader's digest? But that was ages ago.
45.Wha t is your favorite chocolate?
KIT KAT. SWISS CHOCOLATE. PLENTY LA.
47. What song do/did you want playedat your wedding?
Will I even get married?
48. What were you doing 12 AM lastnight?
Sleeping
49. What was the First thing you didtoday?
Check my handphone.
50 . What was the last thing you didthe day before yesterday?
AHEH. Many things. O__O

3:13 PM


ME


Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:

Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person

oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way

tagboard


'Clickables'


CLASS 4D
`AMANDA
`SIHUI
`LUQMAN
`SHULING
`VIVIEN
`KAREN
`RYAN
`HUIMIN
`WEICHAN

1S24
`AARON
`BERNICE
`BRIANA
`GREGORY
`GWYNNA
`HAZEL
`MAX
`LI AN
`MICHELLE
`MARCUS
`MAXIMILIAN
`VERA
`WEITONG
`XUE ER

`GILES
`YUZHEN

FRIENDSTER PROFILE
FACEBOOK PROFILE
CLASS 4D FORUM
1S24

Now Playing


A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta

Archives

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
endimion