<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6391902306085656602?origin\x3dhttp://stylish-amateur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 19, 2007

HAHA. ok. I even thought of not going to school the week b4.
But after attending it. I REALLY MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE! ^^
I wont LIVE IN REGRET!! XD
Yeap. So took many pictures with sihui's camera FOR THE LAST TIME.
Thanks ALOT SIHUI!! ^^
Really appreciate it. =)
Hmm.. I realised that we never took any photos with huimin LER SIHUI. T__
Ohh well. .____.
(This is copy and pasted from sihui's BLOG) ;)
When the speech was going on.. SUPER BORING. SO we took PICTURES!
(SIHUI I DONT LOOK CUTE) -- MY NOSE IS GIGANTIC. =="
With Ms Ong.! =) (Amanda look like some model.. UHH..)
BUGS BUNNY TEETH! XD
SMILE! ^^
ROARRR.. ==" HAHA. I like camera's EFFECT!
LAST DAY! And we're lying ON THE TABLE! XD

I look dumb. ==" On SECOND THOUGHT. I look like a.. business woman for ONCE. AHAH.
WE LOVE TO STUDY! Sihui.. ur too engross in add maths.. HUH?LOL
OK. I think im getting too worked up over Practical. O__O?
I LIKE THIS. STUDIOUS PEOPLE OF 4D! XD IM JUST KIDDING. =X
Back row girls for 2 YEARS!
LOL. I was making fun at this point of time. EWWWWW. I LOOK LIKE C
LORRESTAR! (Our add maths,physics and english tuition-mate for YEAR 2007)
LET"S FIGHT. (I totally suck in acting
THE GANGSTER OF 4D and 4E students!
CHEESE?!
HEY. My first shot with andrina. =)
LOL.
HI SIHUI! IM JINTING. =)
I was checking out the turtle. LOL. AND WHEN DID U TAKE THIS PIC?
HORRRAAAAAAY!
MORE YAY!!!!!
LOL. FOLLOW SIHUI"S ACTION. ready TO TAKE OFF. I was way ahead of her. JEALOUS?!
The red circle are MY HANDS.
CHOIR MEMBER! DIDNT KNOW FELISCIA had 12 HANDS? FREAKY. Another hidden talent.
Ok this is the actual picture.. ROFL. I LIKE IT!
WOOAHHH. everyone's falling!
4E girls. LOOKS COOL! XD (WE SHLD DO IT SOME OTHER TIME)
Thanks SIHUI! I WILL REMEMBER this forever! XD
Ohh yeah. I spilled ice milo in MACDONALDS.
SORRY! =X

5:09 PM


ME


Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:

Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person

oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way

tagboard


'Clickables'


CLASS 4D
`AMANDA
`SIHUI
`LUQMAN
`SHULING
`VIVIEN
`KAREN
`RYAN
`HUIMIN
`WEICHAN

1S24
`AARON
`BERNICE
`BRIANA
`GREGORY
`GWYNNA
`HAZEL
`MAX
`LI AN
`MICHELLE
`MARCUS
`MAXIMILIAN
`VERA
`WEITONG
`XUE ER

`GILES
`YUZHEN

FRIENDSTER PROFILE
FACEBOOK PROFILE
CLASS 4D FORUM
1S24

Now Playing


A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta

Archives

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
endimion