Saturday, October 27, 2007
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4sTHw7HEfHoHe Said, She Said - Ashley TisdaleOMG. the whole morning. I WAS WATCHING MTV.
And I saw this on POP 20.
SICKK. she's TOP 3.. But the song's kinda old..
OHH MAN.
SHE LOOKS darn pretty. T__T
How I wish I got her LOOKS. ;)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bqpA5Acc8-cPotential Breakup Song - Aly & A.JTHE COW BELLES PEOPLE! :D
OMG. In the show they look so ordinary.
But didnt know they make good singers.!
THIS IS SOO AWESOME! XD
Ohhh. and gimme more. Is like.
TOP 2nd? hahaha.. wth. =="
GIMME MORE.. GIMME GIMME MORE..
OHH.. crap. and I saw this guy on youtube.
HIS FREAKY I TELL YOU.
"LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE" (I'll kill MYSELF.)
Those are the words he said.
LOL.
Ok. even though it's suppose to be a sad thing. FOR HIM.
Im like laughing away. =="
OHH.. the coolest thing was.
I saw business misery ON TRL? It's like THE TOP. WOAHH.
1:27 PM