OH MAN. Just 9 days before O LEVELS AND MY DAD BOUGHT A FREAKING.. Printer/scanner/copier all in one. Ok. this might sounds abit crazy. BUT IM LIKE NOW ADDICTED TO SCANNING. ==" I scan from newspaper to chemistry to my primary school report card. LOL. Right now Im still scanning. crap. Oyeahh. And my dad was like waahh.. Your room so high tech. .__. Got internet,wireless,tv with cable,printer,radio,iPOD,guitar,golf clubs,golf mat,bed. It's like a paradise. But if there's an option. I seriously dont want all this now. So having a good life doesnt mean it's all good. =/
Oh yes. I recieved the letter. thanks. Hmm.. But I didnt mention about a word that u 'used' me. Guess u got it wrong. ><" But. You were right. You neglected my feelings. and I have to agree with that. But the truth is, I'm happier to be with u, not with them. Dont ask me why.I just feel this way. ^^
12:03 PM
ME
Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:
Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person
oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way