Thursday, October 25, 2007
YES.
The First week of the "O"s are OVER!
NO MORE GEOGRAPHY and ADD MATHS.
Yippey WHEE.!!!!
Ok. Now I have to worry for chinese,english,maths,physics and SS.
That's BAD.
Cause I started on nothing.
OHH NOOO..
I cant believe I even have the time to watch
2 HRS OF TV EVERYDAY. OMG. O__O
Today before the geo exam I was even day dreaming about a freaking birthday party.
HAHAHA. =="
I might fail the geography exam.. NOOOOOO..
Mapwork was like..
I DONT UNDERSTAND?! (except for the find the distance ==")
But that's only 1 mark.
If I fail humans.
I HAVE NO WHERE TO GOO..
NOOO WHERE.
Then I have to die. DIE.
OHHHHH MAN.. T___T
HEHE. But doesnt matter.
Im just glad there's no more. UHH.. GEOGRAPHY! ^^
Ohh yeahh.. and the gimme more by britney..
amanda. stop singing.
Even before and after the exam your singing it.
Now it's like.. the song is stuck in my head.
GIMME MORE.. GIMME GIMME MORE.. T______T
OHH HELP ME.
5:17 PM