Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Ohh yes!
it's the end of the Os. HAHA.
Alright.
TODAY SUCKS MAN.
Why doesnt ANY MUSIC SHOPS sell ashley tisdale ALBUM?!
She is like SO POPULAR! =="
Ok. maybe she is early part of the year.
THE album released on feb 2007 and Im buying it now. ROFL. ;)
Anyway. MY DAD say he'll bring me to HEEREN on sunday.
SOO. I guess I can save money BUYING with my own KAA CHING! LOL.
Yeahh.
Now EVERYONE's relaxing.
And Im stressing myself with WORK.
OHHH MAN.
I have to work at my dad's office on wednesday and friday FULL DAY. T_______T
The work load is SO HEAVY.
..........
So, I'll be unavailable.
WORST PART IS.
I get $2 for an hour.
MEANS. if I work 10hrs i only get 20 bucks.
EHH. so pathertic.
BUT what the heck.
HEHE..
But if I manage to bring in customers.
One order we get..
I'll get like.. 500 BUCKS COMMISSION. SICK. =="
Yeahhh. As if that is possible.
.......
OHHHH MAN.
My holidays are really BORING. T__T
SAVE ME..
AHHH. Im so busy.
I need to find time to arrange the PARTY.
OHH CRAP.
I havent start work and Im panicking. o__O
DEAD MEAT.
10:24 PM