Thursday, November 22, 2007
YEAHH.
The first successful cake I've EVER baked with my sister.
CHEESE CAKE! ^^
Thanks Jac for the RECIPE. ><
AWESOME.
It's the same standard as MANY CAFE. OR EVEN BETTER.
Im not flattering. BUT. It's really GREAT!
PICTURE HERE:
Dont mind all the burn part.
DONT EVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT"S COVER. tsk. LOL.
It's really nice.
Date to remember : 21st November 2007! HAHA.
Today went out to watch ENCHANTED with my sister's clique! ;)
OMG.
It's so funny. Especially the chipmonk. ROFL.
THE SADDEST PART was when the 2 ppl WERE TOGETHER.
I still rmb I cried CAUSE IT"S TOO TOUCHING LAH. XD
And those crazy PEOPLE.
Walk all the way from dhoubyt ghaunt? ==" *dont mind the spelling error*
TO ORCHARD. ZZZ.
Ate N.Y.D.C
OH GOSH. Dont ever EVER eat there.
Horrible.
Expensive and their pasta IS HORRIBLE. T__T
Anyway, we basically walk THE ENTIRE TOWN.
My legs are FRIED.
Headed to far east plaza AND BOUGHT clothes at 77th street.
I SIMPLY LOVE THEIR plastic bags. HAHAH.
Woah. Started from 9am-6pm. IM TIRED! ><
Oh yeah. AND I WANNA THANK SOMEONE!
SIHUI A.K.A KING! ;)
If it wasnt for your ADVICE. I wouldnt even go out today. Thanks! :D
10:11 PM