Sunday, November 18, 2007
Yesterday night went to ASTONS! ;)
FREE TREAT. HAH.
Hmm. WAS SUPERB!
Ok, I think I shouldnt comment that much. LOL. (*right sihui?*)
Cause we bought red wine for the english tutor.
AND WE ONLY HAD TO PAY 2.50. HEHE.
And I said it was cheap. IS IT? =X
But if you have to share among 10++ ppl.
YES IT"S CHEAP. ZZZ. I think.
Ohh man. I seriously think Im freeloading him. =="
RIBEYE CUT ? 15.90.
At least better than clif? CLEAVE? T__T
Ordered 2 plates.
Anyway I listened to xinyi.
Just cheer up alright?
I believe it won't turn out so bad.
Or maybe it will. =/
WHATEVER it is. Just try to adjust back to your normal life.
AND I'm VERY SORRY. though your glad? OHH MAN..
So, we went to SOME park.
VERY quiet park. ZZZ.
TO CHAT as a group. =="
AND MY bladder WAS GONNA BURST!
Should have went to astons TOILET! CRAP.
Hang around till 11.20 I guess? Close to 12mn.
Fetch sihui back.
AND WENT BACK! :)
OK. Here's to class 4D :I'll be having a stinking party on 30th nov at east coast chalet. Please inform me if your coming.(No replies = Not coming.)Thanks.
11:27 AM