Since AUDITION is down on a stinky patch. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING. THIS VIDEO ROCKS. ROFL. Simple Plan - When I'm Gone
The effects are so darn cool! haha. Cant wait to see sihui's picture when she comes back FROM HK. LOVE THAT PLACE! Cooling. >< (*pisst* I dont think you grew fat SH.)
WOAH. and yesterday night my mum took us on a SPIN around changi airport at 11pm WITH.. Her BOSS SPORTS CAR. GOSH. AWESOME CAR. My hair was like WHEEEEEEEEEEEE. LMAO. If I can own it like 20-30 yrs later. -.- $ 200, 000 Oh and can someone do the IMPOSSIBLE QUIZ in facebook and tell ME THE ANSWER. ZzZ. It's like totally IMPOSSIBLE. =="
2:46 PM
ME
Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:
Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person
oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way