Monday, January 21, 2008
Ohh yes. FINALLY jinting updated something.
LOL. If your THINKING WHY im not updating, THINK NO FURTHER.
ONE word. LAZY MAN!
Okay that's 2 words. =="
BUT YEAH, LAZY.. ^^
HMM OK.
Since ppl are so interested in MY LIFE. .__.
LIKE WHO WILL. PUH LEASE,
Here's a brief one.
MONDAY went to the backbone thingy. =/
Tuesday went for dental appointment.
Put on rubbers again. oO"
Wednesday, PLAYING.
Thursday:
Went ngee ann poly with jessvir and karen.
HMM, I must say it's actually not BAD AFTER ALL.
But ahh wells, WILL SEE HOW IT GOES when the results are out.
Im like PLAYING yet at the same time worried. LOL.
IF I GET 20 points IM A GONER! ^^
Friday:
Worked in dad's office. .__.
Saturday:
PLAYED at home
Sunday:
Went out with my sister's clique, went cycling at 11AM?! from east coast to changi.
LIKE WT.! now im having sun burns all over. SHEESH.
So, we went to play some arcade.
WENT to parkway.
AND I SAW HUIMIN WORKING at mos? =______="
U WORK TOO MUCH AH! relax when u can ;)
Got the sovenior from jaclyn. which is a HANDPHONE keychain? HAHA.
TILL NOW, I dont have likings for KEYCHAIN. WEIRD HUH.
But it's ALRIGHT. I'll keep it as momento! X)
That's what I always do.
OKAYY.
Like, GOOD luck everyone. In anything o__O? and the results.
IT"S 2.54AM AND IM STARVING!
Oh well, shall STARVE MYSELF TILL TMR MORNING! XD
And if your thinking WHAT IM GONNA DO THE REST OF THE WEEK.
Nothing except playing I guess and appointments with the doctor.
SO,ENJOY WHILE the holidays LAST!
2:46 AM