<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6391902306085656602?origin\x3dhttp://stylish-amateur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 11, 2008

IM FINALLY BACK FROM GENTING.
THANK GOODNESS MAN.
Seems like everyone enjoyed their chinese new year well.
FOR ME, and my sister.
It's LIKE ONE OF THE WORSE CNY EVERRR.

PLAYED FREAKING MERRY-GO-ROUNDS FOR 3 FREAKING DAYS with my 5 yr old COUSIN. ( 12hrsX3)
She's irritating I tell you.
When we wanted to play the thrilling rides, we CANT cause we have to take care of her.
AHHHHHHH.
There goes my CNY. ZZZ.
Oh, and pool was terrible.
She keeps taking the balls and roll them on the pool table.
Well at least playing pool there was cheap. ^^
2 hrs for 20RM. That's like S$10? Should be around there.

Weather up the mountain was cool, especially at night.
WOAH, I nearly freeze up there.
Yup, so for 2 days I went up to genting while staying at genting view resort.
Anyway, after going up to genting for LIKE 15-20 times, It's BORING.
So, On saturday I suggested going to K.L for shopping!
YAY. AND GUESS WHAT.

MY COUSIN had to ruin the fun again. LOL.
We went shopping for her shoes which took us HOURS cause she's darn PICKY.
When we went to royal sporting house at the mega mall ( DARN HUGE ), she dropped the ADVERTISEMENT board.
At addidas, she dropped the right arm of a display model.
I couldnt resist laughing. HAHAHAH.

After staying in K.L, eating bak kut teh and seafood, we decided to head to genting to meet my uncles and aunties.
I wonder what's so fun in the casino anw.
Oh wells.
My mum end up losing thousands. ( with an S )

Woah, and I saw something cool outside the casino lobby.
This woman was like SHOUTING DAMN loud on the phone.
I turned towards her and turned back.
AND WITHIN A BLINK OF AN EYE.
SHE THREW her handphone at this guy.
Which I think she wanted to aim at the husband but missed.

The phone FLEW PASS MY HEAD LIKE O__________________O
and hit another person walking next to the husband.
LIKE WOW MAN.
If it hits me on my head, I think I can never come back to singapore ALIVE.
LOL.
nahh, just kidding. ^^
It's just a phone. -.-

Ahh wells, at least I got to see a "show" during the last day.
MAN, if I get posted to jc, school's gonna START SOON.
WHICH MEANS, LESSER TIME TO PLAY. T______T
I'll definitely miss MY HOLIDAYS! =/

1:58 AM


ME


Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:

Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person

oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way

tagboard


'Clickables'


CLASS 4D
`AMANDA
`SIHUI
`LUQMAN
`SHULING
`VIVIEN
`KAREN
`RYAN
`HUIMIN
`WEICHAN

1S24
`AARON
`BERNICE
`BRIANA
`GREGORY
`GWYNNA
`HAZEL
`MAX
`LI AN
`MICHELLE
`MARCUS
`MAXIMILIAN
`VERA
`WEITONG
`XUE ER

`GILES
`YUZHEN

FRIENDSTER PROFILE
FACEBOOK PROFILE
CLASS 4D FORUM
1S24

Now Playing


A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta

Archives

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
endimion