<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6391902306085656602?origin\x3dhttp://stylish-amateur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 25, 2008

OMG.
I THINK, IM GROWING ANOTHER TOOTH behind my "BUCK" tooth.
THEN IT"LL BE LIKE THRIPLE BUNNY LOOKING TOOTHS.
LOL.
Or maybe Im just panicking.
It could be an ULCER? I HOPE SO.

Oh, I took the qualifying test today.
CHEM was OKAY.
PHYSICS was like @#*&#^
It's like WHAT SH SAID!
PURE + PURE = SUPER PURE.

What's more is that it's only the COMBINE science syllabus.
I was like guessing 40 questions blindly.
THE AMAZING thing is that, I STUDIED FOR PHYSICS but not for chem.
OHH MY GOSH.
IT WOULD DEFINITELY be a MIRICLE if I pass the QT. =="

For GP, I was like frantically copying.
Reminded me of the days in social studies! HAHA.
What the teacher say, COPY COPY.
On the powerpoint slides, COPY COPY.
My hands are gonna break. O__O
Hmm, so currently my combination is....
H2 SUBJECTS: CHEMISTRY,ECONOMICS,MATHS
H1 SUBJECTS: PHYSICS

If I pass the QT, then i'll be TAKING H2 PHYSICS.
IM SO DEAD.

Hmm, so far IN JC, I MADE NO FRIENDS.
Except for SIHUI and esther. LOL.
OH WELL, anti social PEOPLE. U SHLD KNOW. HAHA.

IM GONNA PLAY NOW!!!!!!
Break FREE FROM all the stress.
BYE@!

5:56 PM


ME


Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:

Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person

oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way

tagboard


'Clickables'


CLASS 4D
`AMANDA
`SIHUI
`LUQMAN
`SHULING
`VIVIEN
`KAREN
`RYAN
`HUIMIN
`WEICHAN

1S24
`AARON
`BERNICE
`BRIANA
`GREGORY
`GWYNNA
`HAZEL
`MAX
`LI AN
`MICHELLE
`MARCUS
`MAXIMILIAN
`VERA
`WEITONG
`XUE ER

`GILES
`YUZHEN

FRIENDSTER PROFILE
FACEBOOK PROFILE
CLASS 4D FORUM
1S24

Now Playing


A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta

Archives

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
endimion