Monday, February 4, 2008
Woah, these past 3 days I have been SHOPPING like IT"S NO ONE"S BUSINESS.
First was ORCHARD.
THEN, VIVO.
TAMPINES MALL.
AND FINALLY RAFFLES PLACE.
Well, it's partially cause I"VE been playing too much =X
and have to resort to LAST minute shopping.
Hmmmmm, so it's kinda the usual stuff.
Esprit, mango. =="
OHH, and tampines mall have this shop called
SUB at the second level.
Pretty awesome cause the clothes are trendy AND HIP.
Not only that, clothings for functions ARE COOL THERE.
It's SO ORIGINAL and NICE that I've never SEEN IT. xD
But ahh wells, gd STUFF comes IN GOOD PRICEEE.
One SHIRT/BLOUSE cost $70. WOOHOO.
Glad I dont need to pay using my own $__$
HAHA.
OKAYY, SO just wanna tell u guys
Im going GENTING during CNY.
Yup, so dont call me up at home cause NO ONE"S GONNA PICK IT.
AND, JUST WANNA WISH ALL a happy chinese NEW YR in advance.
CANT WAIT TO COLLECT ANG BAOS. HAHAHA.
KAA CHING, KAA ching. $_________$
1:59 AM