<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6391902306085656602?origin\x3dhttp://stylish-amateur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, March 7, 2008

IT"S MARCH!
NEW class, NEW FRIENDS.
MORE STRESS.
Ahh wells, JC LIFE.
Hmm, I REALLY MISS SIHUI,HUIMIN YOU GUYS ALOT!

Seems like I can't catch up with school work.
I haven't been doing maths but have done other subjects. (For example: READ ECONS)
Ahh, and when I do maths. I HAVENT DONE CHEMISTRY.
OH MY GOODNESS.
Everyone in the lecture had done the tutorial 1 and A BLUR SOTONG LIKE ME just sat there and copied TUTORIAL 1. ( Cause I didnt have the time to DO)
GRR! And TMR they are collecting tutorial 2. LIKE OMG.

Luckily HEAVEN IS ON MY SIDE!
I need not attend school tmr.
BUT the school will mark me as ABSENT. OHH MAN.
THIS school is so STRICT. T________T
Ahh wells.
Since MONEY is PAID for. WE MUST NOT WASTE IT! :)
IM GOING to CHINA in 1hrs time. HAHA.
Imagine what I have to do in CHINA:
1) Maths tutorials
2) Chemistry tutorial 1 and tutorial 2. In addition, POP QUIZ that is allowed to be taken back home.
3) CHINESE ESSAY of 500 words
4) Read up Marriage and Singlehood ( THE ENTIRE THICK LECTURE NOTES) Sadly, I cant bring it, CAUSE IT"S TOO HEAVY.
5) Econs Tutorials behind the lecture notes
6) READ UP ON ELASTICITY
7) READ UP ON CHEMISTRY (atoms: ADVANCED TOPICS)
8) SELF STUDY by MYSELF for the lectures that I will miss for 2 days.

OMG. I didnt EVEN INCLUDE hours of travelling and SHOPPING.
I can't possibly stay in the hotel AND MUG FOR 11 days RIGHT? ;)
LIKE, WHO WILL ANW? HAHA.

Ohh yeah, AND P.E yesterday was INSANE.
I didnt ate BREAKFAST and LUNCH cause I was busy with PW and BUYING SCHOOL UNIFORMS.
And at 5pm.
The P.E teacher was like: RUN 4 ROUNDS TODAY, and measure your height and weight.
THE NEXT PE LESSON, 20 ROUNDS!
I WAS LIKE WTH?!?!
So, during my 1st round, I was like "I cannot make it , CMI,CMI T__T"
2nd round: "I CAN MAKE IT."
3rd ROUND: "OMG, stomach ache. I WANNA WALK. I feel like fainting"

But I didnt of course. :)
I MUST PRACTISE! SILVER FOR NAPFA!
Yup, so I TOOK my height and weight.
AND GUESS WHAT.
I dropped from 54kg to 49kg.
And the figure to enter THE "TAF" club was 120%.
Average was 100%
SURPRISINGLY, I GOT 80%.
MEANS, I AM UNDERWEIGHT?!

HAHAHA. GOOD FOR ME. Im gonna GORGE myself with FOOD these few days IN CHINA.
Alrighty, guess I should stop for now.
So most likely I'll be back on the 17th.
Just SMS if you want to. HAHAH.
But you'll just be paying more for GLOBAL sms-es. :)
OKAY. SEE YA ALL! ^^

2:06 AM


ME


Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:

Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person

oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way

tagboard


'Clickables'


CLASS 4D
`AMANDA
`SIHUI
`LUQMAN
`SHULING
`VIVIEN
`KAREN
`RYAN
`HUIMIN
`WEICHAN

1S24
`AARON
`BERNICE
`BRIANA
`GREGORY
`GWYNNA
`HAZEL
`MAX
`LI AN
`MICHELLE
`MARCUS
`MAXIMILIAN
`VERA
`WEITONG
`XUE ER

`GILES
`YUZHEN

FRIENDSTER PROFILE
FACEBOOK PROFILE
CLASS 4D FORUM
1S24

Now Playing


A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta

Archives

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
endimion