Sunday, April 27, 2008
AHHH.
My sister and my dad went to CHINA.
No more car ride back home. -.-
Im gonna MISS them. EVEN though it's for a week. =/
I didnt even send them off!
IM SUCH a PIG. sheesh!
Oh well! I'll get to see them on friday.
HOPE THEY GET ME my laptop! =]
So, yesterday.
My sister and I went to tampines mall. LOL.
Intended to watch superhero? Dont really know the movie name.
But, I saw the trailer.
FUNNY! (:
Drake is in there lah. cute! ^^
Since Im going out at night, we didnt have the time to watch.
HAHA.
HMMM, so I DECIDED to get a NEW water bottle.
LI AN's bottle is DAMN nice.
Im jealous. ZZZZ.
Almost wanted to get an identical one.
BUT!!!
I think it's too common!
SO, I GOT an OHHH sooo SLIMMM, sexy, hot water bottle. LOL.
It's has shape. DUHH. (:
Also, I finally bought STEP UP 2: The streets album.

ISNT THE COVER album COOL?! (:
I love the songs there!
Especially Is it you by Cassie.
The last thing I got was a necklace. haha!
Looks great. It's irresistable!
I wanna get a NEW BAG!
Maybe someday! X]
9:43 AM