<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6391902306085656602?origin\x3dhttp://stylish-amateur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Today was GOLF DAY! (As I mentioned in the previous post?)
So we (Huiling << TIGER wood's WANNA-BE, Weiling, Yueying, Lauren AND ME) went to marina bay golf and country club.
Actually Jaclyn was SUPPOSE TO BE THERE,
BUT SOMEHOW,
A MORNING call DOESNT work for a PIG like her. LMAO.

AHH, how I miss the driving range.
The last time I went there was 1 year back? HAHA.
OKAY, seriously speaking, golf is a LONER"S GAME.
BUT.
I find it quite FUN, SOOO,
Im a LONER? HAHA.
Ahh wells, WHACKING THE BALL IS FUN! ^^

I FINALLY manage to DO a full swing! WOOHOO.
After all the training last time doing the half swings which got bored and resulted me to STOP GOLF FOR A YEAR.
I got a video FILMED, BUT, I dont know how to post it SOO, NVM. (:
OMG, and I think I better START STUDYING.
SCREW ME. -.-
OUTINGs are just too TEMPTING. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
"SOMEBODY STOP ME!" SHEESH.
OH MAN, think I GOTTA rush my project work SOON.
It's like the final draft and IM SO RELAX HERE.
WTH.
Something IS WRONG. VERY WRONG. GAHH.
Anyway, ALL THE BEST in my APPEAL to photography. ZZZZZ.
I DONT WANT CHOIR for ANOTHER 2 MORE YEARS.
NEXT week is MINITURE GOLF?
NEXT NEXT week is badminton?
NEXT NEXT NEXT week is ice skating?
Think my weekends are PACKED.
I should STOP MYSELF. I MUST.

8:55 PM


ME


Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:

Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person

oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way

tagboard


'Clickables'


CLASS 4D
`AMANDA
`SIHUI
`LUQMAN
`SHULING
`VIVIEN
`KAREN
`RYAN
`HUIMIN
`WEICHAN

1S24
`AARON
`BERNICE
`BRIANA
`GREGORY
`GWYNNA
`HAZEL
`MAX
`LI AN
`MICHELLE
`MARCUS
`MAXIMILIAN
`VERA
`WEITONG
`XUE ER

`GILES
`YUZHEN

FRIENDSTER PROFILE
FACEBOOK PROFILE
CLASS 4D FORUM
1S24

Now Playing


A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta

Archives

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
endimion