Yesterday was the class BBQ gathering. HAHA. the FOOD is DAMN good man! It's worth my 15 bucks. LOL. (: Catherine COOKS well, I must admit. If I'm to cook, THINK the food will BE inedible MAN. HAHA. I remember my maggi noodle turned to DRIED noodles last time. LOL. Anyway, getting to meet my ex-classmates were great. THEY LOOK totally the same (for the guys) Skinnies and rebonded hair for most of them. IS THAT THE TREND now? Or maybe IM just old school. HAHA.
Most of the GIRLS are uh, quiet? LOL. ME AND SIHUI are like SUPER hyper LAH. SHEESH. Crazy PEOPLE. HAHA. OHH, and at there I was like EATING like A PIG. When I reached there, I was like OHHHH, BEE HOON, CHICKEN, SATAY. You DONT KNOW how much I ate. HAHAHA Started from 7-10. So, all went well. TILL, the guys ruin the FUN! They didnt wanted to play games, so teresa decided to end the day. AHHHHHHHHHH. WHY!? so early. The others wanted to play, so they suggested going to DOWNTOWN east to chill and play POOL. BUT, the place was CLOSED alrdy. DARNNN. Ohh, and if you guys dont know, THERE"S A NEW SHOPPING MALL IN DOWNTOWN EAST! Coming SOON HAHA. I WILL go there ONCE IT"S UP! (: SHOPPPINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
Took a few pictures there. IT TOOK me SOOO LONG to upload. BLOGSPOT stinks MANN. BBQ gathering Pictures here! (Click SLIDESHOW on the top right hand corner! -- THE EFFECT is cooler) To save, right click the picture and click save as.! GRAB em'! If it's unclear, CONTACT me and I'll send them to you directly. (:
1:56 AM
ME
Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:
Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person
oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way