<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6391902306085656602?origin\x3dhttp://stylish-amateur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Gone are the days that we sat down together and ate as a family.
Life is short.
After 16 years, you vanished away from my life.
I will cherish the times when we were together.

"Le ciak pa buay" : The line you always used to say.

20 May: Happy Birthday.
24 May: He smiled. (:
25 May: We cried.
26-28 May: We prayed for him.
29 May: It's over.

Rest in Peace grandpa! Or as I call him AH GONG!

5:51 PM


ME


Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:

Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person

oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way

tagboard


'Clickables'


CLASS 4D
`AMANDA
`SIHUI
`LUQMAN
`SHULING
`VIVIEN
`KAREN
`RYAN
`HUIMIN
`WEICHAN

1S24
`AARON
`BERNICE
`BRIANA
`GREGORY
`GWYNNA
`HAZEL
`MAX
`LI AN
`MICHELLE
`MARCUS
`MAXIMILIAN
`VERA
`WEITONG
`XUE ER

`GILES
`YUZHEN

FRIENDSTER PROFILE
FACEBOOK PROFILE
CLASS 4D FORUM
1S24

Now Playing


A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta

Archives

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
endimion