Friday, May 9, 2008
It's been a long time EVER since I posted something on school.
I want my life back.
ahhhhhh.
My daily routine are the same everyday.
THIS is so boring!
Waking up early in the morning and back home at 8pm everyday.
Had many tests lately.
But failed most of them.
Especially economics.
It really reminds me of social studies back in secondary school.
haha!
My GP improved! (:
That's good. Even though I failed the essay test, I still feel happy.
I must be crazy.
Had my napfa this week.
The 5 items were alright. Managed to pass all of them.
This is the first time in my life I EVER jumped 177cm for broad jump.
I'm shock myself too!
I'll always fail or just pass it by 1 or 2cm.
Incline pull-ups. 9!
JOY! (:
I can NEVER pull I tell you! HAHA!
2.4km run was total crap.
I had stitches during the 2nd round.
3rd round, the pain went up higher
4th round, reached my rib cage.
Last round. Cant make it.
Drop to the ground and cry. (Did I mention me grabbing the grass? HAHA!)
WAHH. god damn it.
Now I have to run another 6 rounds again. ZZZ.
This sucks totally.
Oh yeah!
My chinese teacher was like, do you guys have a blog or whatever?
He wanted the URL? dohhh.
HEY!
But, writing a blog in chinese isn't a bad idea.
Can improve my chinese grades. HAHA.
Dont think I'll do it though.
Cause people will end up laughing at my chinese errors.
Oh shit.
And "A" levels chinese oral is coming up. THIS MONTH.
I'm gonna die for sure.
I last spoke chinese
Uh, last month? OKAY, I dont know.
WAYY back.
Anyway, tomorrow is going to be a busy day!
Project work again!
Have to go all the way to NLB to find books on Issac Newton.
BORINGG.
Mother's Day is coming up! SUNDAY.
I haven't got anything yet.
And my WHOLE family (Including relatives)
are celebrating tomorrow!
BUFFET! I LOVEEEEEE IT.
My mum really loves her mum (which is my grandma)
holding a buffet party at her house.
I need to love my mum as well.
Oh wells.
I need to stay happy to live on. (:
6:26 PM