Sunday, June 1, 2008
haha! went out to orchard with sis and gang.
we were catching up with each other. (:
window shopped.
cause we had no money. heh.
OH. and some of them came back from taiwan.
So sweet of them to give souvenirs.
At night, ate with my aunties and uncles.
OMG. It's damn spooky man!
One of my aunty said that my grandfather left a handprint in her hse.
AND TODAY, her hse number is some 4D winning number.
WEIRD HUH.
Not only THAT, the maid that has been taking care of my grandfather said she heard someone cough 3 times at 5 today.
THE CREEPY thing was, IT WASNT my grandmother.
OKAYY. I think im scaring myself.
I HATEE HORROR stuff.
Now Im freaking out. AHHHHHHHH.
Anyway. Since Yuzhen TAGGED me. (sheesh. WHY?!)
So, I have to do it? =="
Alrighty.
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
If your lover betrayed you, what would ur reaction be?
OKAYY. no comments (:
If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
For my family to be together. always.
What will your dream wedding be like?
I picture myself in a ballroom. You think?
Are you confused of what lies ahead of you?
Not really? weird question.
What's your ideal lover like?
No comments! (:
Do you have a person you wish you will be with now?
A person? I think I have more than ONE? As in friends. (:
Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I guess being loved?
How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
I waited 3 years before. HAHA. Why is all the questions about LOVEE?!?!
Is there anything that makes you unhappy these days?
Um, yeah. My grandfather's death.
How do you see yourself in ten years time?
I'll be 26 right? Working? (:
What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
OHH. good QUESTION. VERY RANDOM person. HAHA!
She's funny. ^^
Would you rather be single and rich, or married but poor?
Erm. Single and rich. (:
What's the first thing you do in the morning?
Wake up.
If you fall in love with two person simultaneously, who would you pick?
I won't pick. Just let nature take its course?
What type of friends do you like?
FUNNY FRIENDS! haha!
Of course people that I share common interest with?
What is the last thing you would do before you die?
Cry.
8 people to tag:huimin
sihui
xue er
li an
amanda
weichan
jessica
karen
12:16 AM