<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6391902306085656602?origin\x3dhttp://stylish-amateur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, June 9, 2008

I have no idea what Im doing man.
I haven't TOUCHED any JC stuff since tues.
ZZZ.
Today, went out for foot massage,back massage and HAIR CUT + hair wash with my dad and sis!
It's my first time to go for a foot massage lah.
But it's definitely relaxing. (:
I slept throughout. SO, yeah.
Ohh man. I really wanna go for A FACIAL and remove my dark circles. ):
COMPUTER IS BADDD.
If I didnt touch it in sec 1, I wouldnt turn into an ugly piece of shit.
hahaha.

Anyway, yesterday (since it's 12.17am) was JACLYN"S BIRTHDAY!
HAHAHA. (:
Like wth. I cant log into maple and wish her happy birthday.
Stupid patch.
Still, I sms her! (:
Smart of her to plan an outing.
SHE"S GONNA DEMAND for presents. PIGGG.

Wednesday Im so gonna play basketball with my sis clique.
It's time to remove excess fats! gahh!

Oh! and should I go paintball shooting?!
It's 50 bucks per person. That's like frigging ex.
I never tried it before. ahhhhhhhhhh.
tempting man. ):
Maybe I'll consider and give jac a reply.

12:14 AM


ME


Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:

Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person

oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way

tagboard


'Clickables'


CLASS 4D
`AMANDA
`SIHUI
`LUQMAN
`SHULING
`VIVIEN
`KAREN
`RYAN
`HUIMIN
`WEICHAN

1S24
`AARON
`BERNICE
`BRIANA
`GREGORY
`GWYNNA
`HAZEL
`MAX
`LI AN
`MICHELLE
`MARCUS
`MAXIMILIAN
`VERA
`WEITONG
`XUE ER

`GILES
`YUZHEN

FRIENDSTER PROFILE
FACEBOOK PROFILE
CLASS 4D FORUM
1S24

Now Playing


A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta

Archives

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
endimion