Sunday, June 29, 2008
Midyears are over.
Don't wanna talk about it.
cause I'm gonna fail badly.
I really regret studying the day before.
what the hell. ZZZ.
Anyway,
went to tampines mall to shop with my sis yesterday.
OMG.
and I think I saw weichan.
Or maybe it's just my eyes. haha.
ahh. and SIHUI!
help me fix this problem on CABAL.
I WANNA TRY IT.
HELPPP!

My hamster 'dont know' passed away today.
damn sad man.
yesterday I was taking its picture.
and today,
it's dead.
ohhh man.
I will miss staring at it for 5 minutes everyday.
HAHA.
OH!
and asking it to help me memorise chemistry stuff so that I can smuggle him into the examination hall to help me in the midyear exams. (sounds dumb, but I really did it)
haha.
well, but I really let shuling down.
it's only 7 months and the hamster died.
so sorry! ):

sister took it like, 2 days ago. (sleeping)

took it yesterday at 11.46am. aww.

the grumpy face. i'll miss it. ):
2:09 PM