<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6391902306085656602?origin\x3dhttp://stylish-amateur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Muscle aches all over! ahhh.
But it's all worth it.
That's what I suppose. (:
Yesterday went to yueying's hse with my sis clique.
Baked 7-up cake which turn out to be a hugeeee biscuit with no taste.
LOL.
Then, we played badminton for 2hrs.
GOSH.
Jaclyn's smack is like a gunshot bullet.
IT"S so fast you cant even whack it back.
Or maybe, it's too fast you can't see it.
Well, what do you expect?
An ex-vice president of badminton.
I wanna know how to smack. ):

After that, we went to play basketball!
HAHA. THEN, my butt muscle sprain.
It hurts okay.
Bet many never experience it before. LOL.
To cut short, we went back to yy hse.
and bake apple lattice!
It's nice except for the apple inside.
I dont eat COOKED fruits okay! haha

Jaclyn should get her own PSP. GAHH.
Fighting for mine yesterday. haha.
I want more of this outings!
No more paintball shooting.
Too little people going.
MAN! ):

Okay!
Im gonna go to school later to take the portfolio.
AND EAT yu pian tang if I can. haha!! (My fav.)
Hope I can make it in time for the choir gathering.!

11:51 AM


ME


Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:

Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person

oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way

tagboard


'Clickables'


CLASS 4D
`AMANDA
`SIHUI
`LUQMAN
`SHULING
`VIVIEN
`KAREN
`RYAN
`HUIMIN
`WEICHAN

1S24
`AARON
`BERNICE
`BRIANA
`GREGORY
`GWYNNA
`HAZEL
`MAX
`LI AN
`MICHELLE
`MARCUS
`MAXIMILIAN
`VERA
`WEITONG
`XUE ER

`GILES
`YUZHEN

FRIENDSTER PROFILE
FACEBOOK PROFILE
CLASS 4D FORUM
1S24

Now Playing


A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta

Archives

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
endimion