<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6391902306085656602?origin\x3dhttp://stylish-amateur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, June 7, 2008

YES.
Im finally back from the ASPIRE camp. (Though Im not in it)
haha!
PULAU UBIN is fun, I THINK.
If I wasnt allowed to walk out of the chalet and do my own stuff.
SHEESH.
So, Im practically stoning at the teacher's chalet on the first day.
At night, I had to grab all the photos that the photographers are taking.
MAN, are their pictures great or WHAT.

When I saw the 1000+ odd pictures,
I was like, WOAHHH.
IF I WASNT dumped into computer club,
I think I'll be in PHOTOGRAPHY. gahh.

Anyway, I started at 6pm (Video Making)?
Uh, and ended at 2am.
I was damn tired already lah.
So, I just gave what I've done to the other comp club guy.
GOSH.
And I wanted to bathe and brush teeth damn badly.
But, the teachers closed the room already. (The toilet is inside, you see.)
SO, I just had to sleep without brushing and bathing. =="
haha. and guess where I slept?
Okay. wait. Maybe not yet.

Let me talk about the chalet.
There are 4 chalets (Those bungalow kind with only 1 floor)
2 for female teachers and 2 for male teachers.
RIGHT.
There were too many female teachers.
THEREFORE, I had to sleep at the male teachers bunk.
LIKE, wt.
The only girl with many other guys.
This is SOO unfair man!
Alright, I slept at the sofa.
but still, it's in the male teachers bunk.

Okay, then I woke up at 7am.
Cause everyone was up and ready to go.
The groups were like leaving for some 'find the stations' game.
AND, I wasnt allowed to leave the chalet again.
WHY?
Cause the teacher said if anything happens to me, their responsible.
So, ahh wells.
I was sleeping again when everyone left. haha.
Well at a different spot.
A place where you can see the sea.
Outside the chalet. HAHA.

Jlee said she called me while I was sleeping.
Guess I didnt heard her. LOL.
OH YEAH. wait.
This is super embarassing.
When I was sleeping, Ms Liu and Mr Yong were like observing me.
SUPER WEIRD man.
Jackie even said they were laughing.
LIKE, OMG.
I don't know how am I gonna face them.

Nevermind, then I woke up.
Then Ms Liu came over and said.

Ms Liu: Are you sick?
Me: No? Im from comp club.
Ms Liu: I know. It doesnt mean I care about ASPIRE members only right. haha. But, are you homesick?
Me: No? (Singapore is just opposite Pulau Ubin)
Ms Liu: Oh no, cause I saw you, and you look very sad.
Me: IM NOT SAD!
Ms Liu: haha okay. Well at least you get to experience life without internet access for one day.
Me: Erm, OKAYY.

That conversation alone was WEIRD.
HAHA.
Left the Pulau Ubin at 1pm.
And yeah. Went back to school.
AHH. and when they showed the video to the ASPIRE people.
I was nervous.
It's the first time I did a video that was shown to so many people.
Turns out to be fine. (:
People were laughing at some point of time.

Alright.
Off to lunch!
Cheers! ^^
I'll upload some of the pictures if I can.

1:34 PM


ME


Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:

Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person

oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way

tagboard


'Clickables'


CLASS 4D
`AMANDA
`SIHUI
`LUQMAN
`SHULING
`VIVIEN
`KAREN
`RYAN
`HUIMIN
`WEICHAN

1S24
`AARON
`BERNICE
`BRIANA
`GREGORY
`GWYNNA
`HAZEL
`MAX
`LI AN
`MICHELLE
`MARCUS
`MAXIMILIAN
`VERA
`WEITONG
`XUE ER

`GILES
`YUZHEN

FRIENDSTER PROFILE
FACEBOOK PROFILE
CLASS 4D FORUM
1S24

Now Playing


A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta

Archives

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
endimion